Changing the Future Outcome (CTFO)

Top Six Reasons To Choose Changing the Future Outcome (CTFO)

*** CBD, Health, Weight Loss, Business Opportunity ***

Take a look at why your choice MUST BE CTFO!

Made in USA, GMP, Organic, No THC, cruelty-free, non-GMO

The products you choose must have high standards of manufacturing and quality ingredients. The qualities of the product must align with your beliefs. If not, you go elsewhere to find what you are looking for.

Let’s check out what is happening with this particular company—CTFO.

  • How does it produce its products?
  • How do the employees treat their customers?
  • What morals are valued?
  • What are its business practices in general?

1. Changing the Future Outcome (CTFO). Begin with the company’s name.

Are you completely satisfied with the direction your health and your finances are going?

Probably not; otherwise, you wouldn’t be here.

Or maybe you are just browsing for ideas.

Either way, you are looking for something.

And a company whose name supports change for the future—this is a great place to start.

2. CTFO‘s Products are Grown and Processed in the United States of America

Be proud of your country.

Support products that are made on our turf, employing our workers, and making our country strong!

3. CTFO‘s Products are 100% Organic. This Means Non-GMO.

GMO is a Genetically Modified Organism. The genes of foreign entities are forced into the genes of the host. These foreign entities applied to many agricultural products are pesticides (round-up—carcinogen!), herbicides, bacteria, viruses, insects, animals, and even human DNA.

My response, with “jaw to the floor”…WHY would the FDA approve this? It ear-piercingly screams…”I will eventually kill you with my toxins!”

Avoid GMOs by looking for the non-GMO label. Avoid GMOs by buying organic.

What defines Organic?

Organic products have a “USDA Organic” or “Certified Organic” seal and contain an ingredients list. By definition,  according to the USDA, organic means ‘the item contents should be 95% or more certified organic, meaning free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering’. The remaining 5% must be on the approved list of foods and processed additives.

If the product states “100% organic,” then all ingredients must meet the guidelines above.

If the product states “made with organic,” then at least 70% must be organic ingredients, the USDA seal cannot be used anywhere on the package, and the remaining 30% or less of ingredients cannot be foods or foods processed with additives on a special exclusion list.

Actively look for, seek out, and buy organic if offered as an alternative at a comparable value.

4. CTFO‘s Products are Made Following Cruelty-Free Practices

No one and no animal should be harmed, used as a test victim, or made to suffer during the production of food, supplements, agricultural goods, and beauty supplies. Choose products made by following best practices that include cruelty-free choices.

5. CTFO Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)

Adherence to the GMP regulations assures the strength, quality, and purity of products by requiring that manufacturers adequately control manufacturing operations. This includes:

* establishing strong quality management systems,
* obtaining quality raw materials,
* establishing robust operating procedures,
* detecting and investigating product quality deviations,
* maintaining reliable testing laboratories.

This formal system of controls helps to prevent instances of errors including contamination, mix-ups, deviations, and failures. This assures that products meet quality standards.

6. CTFO Offers a Totally Free Business Opportunity

Get paid for sharing our amazing products with others.

A FREE Website so you can get online visitors, allowing you to build your team AUTOMATICALLY, without having to prospect or sell to anyone. Just bring targeted traffic to the Opportunity page and it sells for you. In addition, included with the website is a  FREE CTFO Product Shop which sells all these wonderful products!

You found me…just imagine what you can do!

Become a Healthy Bud-e now by joining Changing the Future Outcome to make a positive change in your future! After clicking here, on the next page, click on the JOIN FOR FREE button just after the video.