Not All Hemp Oil is Created Equal
CBD vs Hemp Oil
Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the cannabis plant—hemp. Hemp contains very little (< 0.3%) THC, the compound from the cannabis plant—marijuana—that gets you high. This small quantity of THC in hemp does not have psychoactive effects. To avoid confusion, remember that both hemp and marijuana are in the Cannabis Family, but are not the same plant. Hemp has many uses, one of which is a health aid, but never a happy aid!
CBD (cannabidiol) is a natural component of industrial hemp. But it differs from plain hemp oil because it has a significant content of cannabidiol because it is made from the flowers, leaves, and stalks of hemp. This makes it 3 times more potent than hemp oil which is made from only the seeds.
You want to use only organic and natural CBD. It is grown without chemical agriculture best known as GMOs (genetically modified organisms). GMOs contain pesticides, herbicides, and other deadly chemicals. When you eat food made from GMOs, you are ingesting the same deadly chemicals used to create the GMO used to grow food. Some of the chemicals used are known to cause cancer!
Given the nature of GMOs, it is rational to believe they are toxic to your system. This toxicity is likely the cause of a laundry list of diseases and medical conditions that often result in death. So, logic dictates, do NOT eat foods that are genetically modified with toxins.
If Your ECS Is Suffering from CED, Then CBD Can Help
If you are curious about what ECS, CED, and CBD are, then check out this informational CBD video presented by Changing the Future Outcome (CTFO).
- contains all of the essential amino and fatty acids necessary to achieve maximum health.
- possesses powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- contains a protein—globule edestin—that is similar to globulin in human blood plasma.
- is easily digestible.
- is the most balanced oil for nutrition found in nature.
When you consume cannabis—legal CBD oil—by extracting only the cannabinoids responsible for biological effects, this concentrated form provides tremendous physical and mental benefits for health and beauty—inside and out.
- Helps maintain and support healthy blood sugar regulation
- Promotes and supports sound sleep
- Promotes and maintains normal and stable moods
- Promotes a sense of well-being
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports optimal digestive function
- Supports optimal cardiovascular health and function
- Promotes weight loss and healthy weight
- Promotes healthy skin
- Provides hydration
- Supports cartilage and joint function
- Supports and maintains a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Supports and maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes optimal cellular health and functionality – antioxidants help neutralize free radicals which reduce incidences of cellular degeneration
- Decreases facial lines
- Lightens dark spots
- Dries oily skin and moisturizes dry skin
- Increases skin radiance
A great deal of test data and clinical reports conducted on CBD show many positive medicinal benefits. However, you need to be aware of the possible side effects.
- Hemp oil is an anticoagulant, so if you consume blood thinners—unfortunately—you need to avoid it!
- CBD‘s rich concentration supports the growth of new cells, which is particularly bad if you have prostate cancer or have a family history of it.
- High doses may cause cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. Use as directed.
- When cooked at high temperatures hemp oil becomes toxic because this destroys the unsaturated fatty acids.