Learn how to activate and support your body’s natural resilience! By listening to and trusting the innate intelligence of your body, you can look and feel healthier, stave off life-threatening chronic diseases, and strive towards living vibrant, long, and healthy lives.
This 2021 re-release of Sayer Ji’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass includes:
* New lectures by Sayer
* Interviews with Dr. Joel Bohémier
* Cooking demonstrations with Tania Melkonian.
You’ll learn how revolutionary new developments in biology can be used to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day:
* heart disease,
* neurodegenerative diseases, and
* metabolic syndrome.
Radical resilience, not disease, is your body’s destiny!
During this Masterclass you will learn:
* Fascinating new science of “food as information”
* How to use spices, common foods and culinary techniques as “medicine”
* Facts about cancer and heart disease screening (and prevention!)
* How your body extracts energy from sources other than food
* To reverse the most common forms of degeneration (with food!)
* Regenerative, simple fitness practices with maximized effects
* How to sort through conflicting, out-of-date dietary recommendations
* And so much more!
Antiquated thinking and scientific dogma have long obstructed the true understanding of your innate untapped potential for self-regeneration and radical healing.
When you learn instead to implement nature’s tools of resilience, biological time is NOT a downward spiral and chronic illness is NOT inevitable.
Encoded within every tissue of your body is the ability to regenerate — mechanisms that provide you with the right to a life of joy and vitality.
You can truly get started on better health today!
Be sure to mark your calendar for Day 1 on February 15-21, 2021!
AND MAKE SURE YOU SIGN-UP TODAY!
Click the RED Button to Order your Lifetime Regenerate Yourself Masterclass with Fantastic Bonuses and...
LEARN HOW TO LIVE A VIBRANT, LONG, AND HEALTHY LIFE FULL OF VITALITY AND JOY
Your FREE eBook, Intentional Movement: The Path to Restoring Your Vital Self, is available via this link.